Distributors Insurance company provides Property-Casualty Insurance designed exclusively for public utilities.
· Coverage tailored to the unique exposures of public utilities.
· Established on July 1, 1983 by the Tennessee Valley Public Power Association to provide property-casualty insurance coverage to their members during a time when coverage was very difficult, if not impossible, to obtain.
· Board of directors consists of utility CEOs who understand your risks.
· Available on a direct basis or through a local independent insurance agent.
· Superior claims handling services.
· Managed by a team of professionals at Wells Fargo Insurance Services.
Wells Fargo Insurance Services USA, Inc.
3475 Piedmont Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30305
Toll Free 800-241-6633
Ruth Zimmerman, Account Executive