Mayfield Electric & Water Systems is seeking a hard- working individual to join our team as a Journeyman Line Technician or 3rd or 4th year apprentice.
The successful candidate must complete the following:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must have completed a minimum of 2 years of MEWS approved apprenticeship program.
• Must be willing to posses a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
• Must have detailed knowledge of all safety requirements of the work being performed.
• Must have the ability of standing, bending, pushing, pulling, climbing, and lifting (up to 100 lbs.)
• Must be willing to work in severe weather conditions.
• Must be willing to work overtime when necessary and accept call-outs after regular working hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and
• In accordance with KRS 96.740 applicant must not be related within the third degree to any member of the Electric Plant Board or to the Mayor of
the City of Mayfield or to any member of the Mayfield City Council
• Physical examination including drug screening will be required of successful candidate.
• Successful candidate will be subject to a background check
• Successful candidate must live within a 20-minute drive to MEWS.
Visit mayfieldews.com. Application deadline is April 15, 2022.
Excellent benefits package.
MAYFIELD ELECTRIC & WATER SYSTEMS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.