Brownsville, Tenn., Energy Authority, a municipal electric/water/wastewater/gas utility located in the Tennessee Valley, just 30 minutes from Jackson, Tenn., is looking to hire a Journeyman Lineman.
Brownsville EA serves approximately 5,500 customers in the Brownsville city limits. Our distribution system is clean, small, and compact in size. The applicant must possess the required knowledge, skill and physical ability to perform construction, maintenance and repair of overhead/underground distribution systems.
• Completion of a recognized 4-year apprentice program (certificates) as a Journeyman Lineman
• High-school diploma or equivalent
• CDL Class A license
• Criminal background check and acceptable driving history verified through the Department of Motor Vehicles
• Standby rotation for emergency work, must reside in Haywood County
• Pre-employment physical-capacity screening by a licensed medical professional
• Pre-employment drug screen
BEA offers an excellent benefit package, including a company pension plan, insurance package for individual or family that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Qualified applicants should contact Brownsville Energy Authority (731.772.8845) to get an application for employment and submit along with resume in person at BEA’s offices; 25 North Lafayette Ave. Brownsville, TN 38012 ATTN: Vickie Young; or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post expires at 11:59pm on Tuesday September 24th, 2019