COMPANY: Gibson Electric Membership Corporation
POSITION: Project Engineer
LOCATION: 1207 S. College St., Trenton, TN.
This position assists the Manager of Engineering and others with technical assistance in the design, construction, maintenance and troubleshooting of substations, line reclosers, capacitors, regulators, control wiring, SCADA, AMI, fiber optic communication systems, metering, and both overhead and underground distribution line design and staking.
Qualified applicants MUST have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited engineering curriculum
• Valid Class D Tennessee or Kentucky driver license
• Be able to perform the essential functions of the applicable position description
It is PREFERRED that an applicant also have:
• Three to four years of experience in an electric utility, preferably with a cooperative
• Professional Engineer (PE) license
• Taken the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam
A complete Position Description can be found at http://www.gibsonemc.com.
Full-time employees receive a competitive benefits package including medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, and paid holidays.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to apply for this position, visit http://www.gibsonemc.com/careers to view the full position description and to obtain the application form. To be considered, we must receive your fully completed Gibson EMC application form and your Bachelor’s degree transcript(s). Email completed applications and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, October 11, 2022.
Gibson Electric Membership Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and provider.