Dedicated to learning and networking opportunities for utility safety and security professionals, TVPPA’s Utility Safety & Security Conference will be held Wednesday, September 14 through Friday, September 16 at the Park Vista hotel in Gatlinburg, Tenn. Register now for early-bird pricing and to secure your hotel reservation for this important learning experience for anyone in the utility safety or security industry.
Featured speakers for the event include:
- Keynote Speaker, Larry Weaver
- TVPPA Director of Education & Training, Kim Culpepper
- Ret. Lt. John W. Harmon, Tennessee Highway Patrol
- John Corum, Cleveland Utilities
- Donnie Hall, Brightridge
- Adam Weber, Nextrac
- Matthew Coffman, Jackson Energy Authority
- Doyle Totty, Dickson Electric
- Martha Duggan, NRECA
- Josh Shaufnagel, Sevier County Electric
- William McCaig, Knoxville Utilities Board
- Paul Brasfield
- Aaron Hood, Volunteer Electric Cooperative
- Micah Kahn, TOSHA
Topics covered during the two-day conference will include: securing loads; safety theories and philosophies; analyzing security incidents; substation safety; broadband safety; new DOT regulations; conducting safety audits and inspections; as well as coverage of many more critical issues facing you and your safety and security teams.
If you have questions about the event or need additional information, visit the event page here.