Meeting May 20 in Asheville, NC, the TVPPA board of directors elected David Wade, president and CEO at Chattanooga, Tenn., EPB, to serve a second straight one-year term as chairman.
The board also chose Jeff Newman, general manager at Forked Deer EC, Halls, Tenn., to continue as vice chairman. Larry Kernea of Murphy, N.C., PB was elected to succeed Mark Iverson as the board’s secretary/treasurer.
On the occasion of TVPPA’s 73rd Annual Conference, the board also conferred Honorary Member status on these retired managers/CEOs:
• A.H. Akins (Arab EC, Arab, Ala.)
• Joe Cade (4-County EPA, Columbus, Miss.)
• Jim Coode (Cumberland EMC, Clarksville, Tenn.)
• Norma Kilgore (Natchez Trace EPA, Houston, Miss.)
• Tony Peek (Cookeville, Tenn., DE)
• Mintha Roach (Knoxville UB)
• Grady Smith (Cullman EC, Cullman, Ala.)
• Bill Young (Harriman, Tenn., UB)