TVPPA’s award-winning TVPPA Magazine provides thought leadership and astute analysis of critical issues that matter to company leaders at all levels of the Tennessee Valley’s public power distribution utilities. The magazine keeps members updated on current issues and delivers cutting-edge insights from local power company leaders, power industry experts and partners at our wholly owned subsidiary Distributors Insurance, government relations firm Meguire Whitney, law firm Miller & Martin and TVA.
Each issue includes regular columns as well as topical stories based on the theme of the edition. Regular columns now include:
- The Issue at Hand – a message from TVPPA’s president
- Legal Perspective – updates on laws impacting distribution utilities and broadband businesses as well as TVA
- The Washington Report – key legislative issues taking shape at the federal level
- Risk Management – changes in the insurance landscape for distribution utilities
- Tech Talk – insights on research and development opportunities and advancements
- and, more recently, Big Ideas – highlights of innovative ways our members are preparing their businesses for success in this ever changing industry.