TVPPA will host its inaugural Innovation Conference September 26-28 at the Marriott Cool Springs in Franklin, Tenn.
This idea summit will provide insight into the creative solutions our members are using to address the challenges they’re facing today in the Tennessee Valley, as well as innovations taking place across the industry.
You can expect a broad range of engaging topics from speakers who go beyond information sharing and provide plans of action. In addition to a technology track, participants can gain insight into the latest advances in people management through a workforce development track and advance their ability to share information in our communications track. Among other critical topics, scheduled sessions will address:
- design thinking;
- getting started with AMI/MDM/GIS;
- battery storage, solar and ride-through technology;
- preparing and training workforce for new technologies;
- innovative recruiting and job structure strategies;
- being a trusted energy partner and leader;
- educating boards and communities on infrastructure improvements;
- and maintaining and restoring trust in times of change.
Don’t miss this new, exciting chance to learn from and among your peers. Click here to register.